- 1 Large Cage Free Egg
- 2 Slices, Thin Organic 21 Whole Grain Bread
- 50 g Avocado (approximately 1/2 an avocado)
- 45g Campari Tomato, sliced (1 small tomato)
- 2 tbsp Clover Sprouts
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- Sprinkle of Paprika
- Bring a small pot of water to bowl, once the water has reached a rolling boil add the egg. Turn the heat down to a simmer and cover. Cook for 6 minutes, then remove egg from the pot and place in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- While the egg is cooling, toast the slices of bread
- While the bread is toasting, cut the avocado in half and remove half from the shell. In a small bowl mash half of the avocado with a fork and season with pepper and garlic.
- Spread mashed avocado on the toast.
- Slice the tomato and arrange on top of your smashed avocado.
- Gently crack the boiled egg and remove the shell. Slice the egg in half and put half on each piece of toast. You will want to use a sharp knife and move quickly when separating the egg or you will lose all of your yolk.
- Sprinkle with paprika and top with clover sprouts.
Kcals 310g / 14.3g P / 32.8g C / 16.6g F