- 540 g Frozen Watermelon (1/4 full watermelon, or 5 cups)
- 12.5 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 Sprigs of Mint
- Cut your watermelon into 1-2 inches cubes, then place on a baking sheet and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the watermelon from the freezer and place all but 3 small pieces in a blender. The three small pieces you save are for a garnish later.
- Add the greek yogurt and simple syrup to the blender and blend for 2-3 minutes, stopping and scraping the sides down as needed.
- Sever in your favorite dish, and garnish with a sprig of mint and a chunk of frozen melon.
- Serve immediately for a super creamy treat, or freeze for later. If you freeze it will be a little more icy than creamy and you will want to let it defrost for about 10 minutes before serving.
Kcals: 148g / 12g P / 18.1g C / 0g F