- 6 oz Chicken Breast (1 breast)
- 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 35 g Organic Protein Greens (approximately 1 cup)
- 80 g Strawberries, sliced (about 3 strawberries)
- 35 g Avocado, sliced (about 1/4 avocado)
- 6 g Almonds, sliced (just a sprinkle)
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar Free Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Heat a stove top pan to medium heat, while the pan is heating season the chicken breast on both sides, using black pepper and garlic powder. Once the pan is hot, add 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil to the pan.
- Place the chicken immediately in the pan, leave it there on medium heat for 2 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Both sides should start to become golden brown, but the center will still look uncooked. If not golden, give each side another minute…your pan wasn’t hot enough. Then turn the heat to low and cover the chicken with a lid. Let it cook for about 6 minutes, then flip and cover again for additional 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes on each side covered, the chicken should be done. But this does depend on the size of the chicken breast…these times are based on a 6 oz breast. It is always best to check the internal temperature of chicken before serving.
- While the chicken is cooking place your green in a bowl and drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette and toss. I like to do this now so that way the dressing is evenly distributed.
- Then top your greens with the sliced strawberries and avocado.
- Once the chicken is done, remove from the heat and slice into bite size pieces. Add the chicken to the salad.
- To complete the salad sprinkle the sliced almonds on top.
Kcals: 358g 40g P / 12.2g C / 17.4g F