- 45 g Feta Block
- 40 g Cucumber, sliced into ribbons (1/2 a cucumber)
- 85 g Campari Tomato, quartered (2 tomatoes)
- 10 g Red Onion, sliced (just a few slices)
- 6 Pitted Calamata Olives, sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill
- Slice a 1/4 inch from your feta block. Typically feta blocks are sold in 2-3 inch squares. Then place your feta slice onto a plate.
- Using a mandoline slicer, slice your cucumber lengthwise. You will only use the first 3-4 slices on each side. Once you hit the heavily seeded section of the cucumber flip the cucumber over and slice the other side.
- Arrange 4-6 cucumber slices on top of the feta chunk.
- Then top with sliced red onion and olives, then sprinkle the fresh drill over top.
Kcals: 190g / 9.4g P / 9.5g C / 12.6g F