Consuming Enough Water Each Day Is The Easiest Fuel You Can Feed Your Body!
Whether you are looking to lose weight, gain lean muscle, maintain your current physique, or just looking to improve your overall health; nutrition/fuel for your body is key. The most important and the easiest fuel being Water! Make sure you are consuming enough water each and every day.
There Are Many Benefits To Drinking The Proper Amount Of Water:
- Improves physical performance
- Enhances energy levels
- Relieves constipation
- Aids In weight loss
- Helps to burn more calories
- Reduces cravings
- May help prevent headaches
- Helps to prevent hangovers
The human body is made up of about 60% water. And it is typically recommended that we should drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day. But is that the right amount for you? Is that too much or too little?
I’m sure now I have you wondering, “How much water is the right amount of water for me?”. Well, this depends on your current weight and will change as your weight changes. However, I have come up with a very easy calculation:
Your current weight in Pounds, multiplied by .80. The answer is the number of ounces you should drink each day.
Weight 150 pounds * .80 = 120 ounces
As a quick reference, this example works out to 15, 8-ounce glasses of water. Proving that eight, 8-ounce glasses a day really is not the right amount for everyone.
I do recommend that if you are working on changing your body’s composition, whether that be to building lean muscle or weight loss, you recalculate your water requirements on a monthly basis. This will ensure that you are always fueling your body with the proper amount of water.
How Do You Get Enough Water?
The amount of water you should be drinking might feel like a lot. So how do you actually reach your water goals?
Here Are 3 Tips I Use To Consuming Enough Water Each Day!
1. Wake Up And Drink 8-12 Ounce Of Water First Thing In The Morning
I like to add a little flavor to my breakfast water. Sometimes I add a squeeze of fresh lemon and other times I like to add a scoop of Onest Hyperburn to my water.
Drinking water as soon as you wake up will also wake up your metabolism.
2. Use A Large Glass, Tumbler, Or Jug That You Love
I have a big 62-ounce tumbler, it is in my favorite color, and it is sweat proof, so I can set it down anywhere and not worry about condensation causing damage to any surface.
Knowing the size of your container will help as well. I know that I need to fill my container 2 times in one day to get my proper amount of water.
3. Set Reminders
Setting reminders in an app or on your phone is also a great way to make sure you get enough water.
I have a reminder set for 2 pm every day to make sure that I have finished at least one of my tumblers of water.
Reaching Your Proper Water Consumption Every Day Is The Single Most Important Thing That You Can Do For Your Overall Health! Set Your Goals, Make It Fun, And Achieve Your Goals!
Make Achieving Your Goals Even Easier With my:
OUTLINE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Nutritional Education breaking down how the program works in a way that makes sense. Removing any confusion you might have about weight loss.
- Information about the 5 Essential Fuels your body REQUIRES to lose weight.
- Includes a 28 Day Workout Guide that provides you with the exact workouts you should be doing on what days. As well as what you should be doing on your rest days.
- Step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout, as well as details on how to adjust the workouts based on your fitness level.
- On average quick 30 minute workouts on each of the workout days.
- 4 weeks worth of meal plan examples, so you know exactly what you should be eating each day. The meal plans are completely customizable based on your current weight and goal.
- Over 30 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Shopping list for each weeks meal plan
- Meal plan tips and tricks to make planning and prepping the recipes easy.
- A nutrition calculator that will help you better understand exactly what your body needs in order to achieve weight loss.
- Access to me during the entire program and beyond. Allowing you to ask any questions you might have along the way.
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!
Your Weight multiplied by 0.80. The answer in ounces is how much water you should drink.
Weight 150 lbs x 0.80 = 120, This person should drink 120 Ounces of water per day.
Yes, over-hydration is a thing and can be very dangerous. Over-hydration can lead to water intoxication.
• Bad Breath
• Poor Skin Health
• Sugar Cravings
• Decreased Urination