Servings: 3, 10 oz Portions
- 100 g Frozen Strawberries (about 2 cups)
- 25 g Frozen raspberries (about 1/2 cup)
- 100 g Frozen Blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 25 g Frozen Blackberries (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup Water
- 1.5 Scoops Unflavored Whey Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes, stopping and scrapping the sides down as needed to ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Blend until smooth and a consistency that you like. Add more water if necessary, adding 1 tbsp at a time, a little makes a big difference in the consistency.
- Serve in your favorite glass and top with a few more frozen blueberries!
Kcals: 90 / 13g P / 9.8g C / .3g F