Fig and Prosciutto Toast
- 116 g Pugliese Bread, (3, 1/2 inch slices, any bakery bread is ok)
- 3 medium Black Mission Figs, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 3 Slices Prosciutto
- 3/4 tsp Honey
- 5 g Soft Goat Cheese
- Slice your bread into 1/2 inch slices. Then toast the slices in the toaster.
- Once you bread is toasted, top it with your prosciutto by tearing the prosciutto into smaller pieces making it easier to eat. 1 slice of prosciutto, per slice of bread.
- Then top the prosciutto with a few arugula leaves and 2 slices of fig.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of goat cheese. To sprinkle the goat cheese simply scrap the goat cheese log with a fork over top of your toast, it will begin to crumble.
Kcals: 229 / 12.1g P / 35.4g C / 4.8g F