Zucchini & Baby Corn Bowl
- 100 g Zucchini, spiraled (1 small zucchini)
- 50 g Sweet Orange Pepper, sliced
- 40 g Shallots, sliced
- 125 g Baby Bok Choy
- 8.2 oz Organic Chicken Bone Broth (1 small container)
- 130 g Baby Corn (half a can)
- 1/4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil and butter to the pan. Place peppers, shallots, and corn in the pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and turn heat up to high, bring the broth to a boil. Then add bok choy and reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove lid from pan and add spiraled zucchini.
- Drizzle in the sriracha, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook tossing continuously for 2 more minutes.
- Serve in a bowl, pouring the sauce over top of mixture. Serve with your favorite white fish or chicken.
Kcals 221 g / 12.9 g P / 27.1 g C / 6.6g F