Sunny Side up Egg, over Arugula, Red Pepper Cream, SautÃ©ed Potatoes and Prosciutto
- 2 large egg
- 2 slice prosciutto
- 2 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp red pepper cream, served warm’ (See Spicy tomato soup recipe for how to make pepper cream)
- 2 cups cubed small red potatoes
- salt and pepper
- Dice red skinned potatoes and place in a frying pan on medium to low heat with the olive oil. Cook about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, arrange the arugula on the plate, drizzle warmed red pepper cream sauce over the arugula, tear apartment the prosciutto and sprinkle over the arugula and red pepper cream.
- In another small frying pan crack the egg and cook to your desired temperature. I like mine over easy or sunny side up, the runny york mixed in with all the other ingredients is amazing.
- Once the potatoes are complete place them over the prosciutto and then place the egg on top to finish the dish.