- 2 Thin Slices Organic Whole Grain Bread
- 50 g Avocado (half an avocado)
- 10 g Spinach (handful)
- 2 Large Brown Eggs
- 80 g Heirloom Tomato, sliced (4 thin slices)
- 3 g Sriracha Mayo (drizzle)
- A few springs of Clover Sprouts
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Toast sliced bread in toaster.
- While bread is toasting, cut the avocado in half, scope out the avocado from the half that does not have the pit. (Leaving the pit in the other half will allow it to last longer.) Put the scooped out avocado into a small bowl and season with pepper, then smash it with a fork, until you get a consistency you like. I like mine a little chunky.
- The toast should be done by now, spread the smashed avocado on top of the 2 slices of toast. Then top with the spinach and a slice of tomato.
- Heat a saute pan to medium heat. Spray with just a little bit of non stick cooking spray. Crack the two eggs into the pan. I like to place biscuit cutters in the pan and then crack the egg into the biscuit cutters, this creates a nice round egg. Let the egg cook for about 3 minutes on that side.
- Then flip the egg. If you tried the biscuit cutter idea you will find the egg might be slightly stuck to the sides of the biscuit cutter. Before you flip the egg you will want to take a butter knife and run it around the perimeter of the biscuit cutter to loosen the egg, then you can remove the biscuit cutter and flip the egg.
- For a runny yolk cook the egg on the other side for only 30 seconds. If you like a harder yolk, cook the egg for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the egg is cooked to the hardness that you like.
- Once the egg is done plate that on top of the tomato, then drizzle with sriracha.
Kcals: 310g / 14.3g P / 32.8g C / 16.6g F