- 75 g Honeydew Melon (about 1/6 of a full melon)
- 12 g Blackberries (4-5 berries)
- 10 g Kiwi, sliced and quartered (about 1/2 small kiwi)
- 10 g Feta, crumbled (2 tbsp)
- Sprig of Basil
- Slice the Melon into 6 quarter wedges. To do this, cut the melon in half, then cut each half into 3 slices.
- Cut the rind off 1 of the wedges. Then using a mandolin lay the wedge on its side and cut into very thin slices. If you don’t get enough slices with one wedge you have a few more you can use! If you do not have a mandolin you can use a knife, you will just want to make your slices as thin as possible so they are flexible.
- The hard part is done, now to plate! Gently grab one slice of melon and lightly wrap it around your finger to create a ring like a flower. Place it on your plate. Then continue with all of the slices of melon, arranging each ring on the plate in and interesting way.
- Slice your kiwi into thin slices then cut each slice into a triangles like a pizza. Arrange your kiwi on the plate.
- Add the blackberries to your plate where you feel looks visually appealing.
- Then to finish it off, sprinkle with the Feta, and garnish with basil!
Search Honeydew on my website to find additional ways to use the remainder of the melon.
Kcals: 62g / 2.4g P / 9.8g C / 2.5g F