Thrusters are a fantastic total body workout, they hit all your major muscle groups: Glutes, Legs, Core, and Arms.
Base on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body Weight
- Intermediate: With Dumbbells
- Expert: With dumbbells and fitness band around your lower thigh, just above your knee
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Thrusters:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells just above your shoulders or resting them on your shoulders
- Your palms should be facing each other, and your elbows should be slightly in front on your body.
- Engage your core and slowly lower your body into a deep squat position.
- Keeping your core engaged press through your heels and push out with your knees to explode up to the standing position, at the same time bringing your elbows up as quickly as possible raising your arms and dumbbells above your head.
- Bring the dumbbells back down to your shoulders.
That is one Thrusters. Complete the number of recommended reps.
Over my years of testing and research I have come to understand that the majority of
Real Women, Busy Women
(myself included) are looking for a few things when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, we want it to be:
Easy to Understand
Simple & Laid Out For Us
Looking for More Total Body Exercises Like these Thrusters? Check Out a Few of My Favorites!
Have you Tried Healthy Freezer Friendly Recipes? They make life so much easier when there is just too much going on!
- Cast Iron Focaccia Bread
- Chicken & Chickpea Soup
- Creamy Pasta with Chicken and Peas
- Keto Mexican Taco Skillet
- White Chicken Chili
- Turkey and Kale Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken & Black Bean Soup
- Easy Sloppy Joes