- 6.5 oz Air Chilled Organic Chicken Breast
- .5 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Generous amount of Spices
Have you been searching for the best way to make the juiciest chicken breast? Well look no further, you have found it.
- Heat a stove top pan to medium heat, while the pan is heating season the chicken breast on both sides. You can use any seasonings you like. My favorite go to combination is: Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Garlic, Dried Onion, and Cayenne. Once the pan is hot, add the extra virgin olive oil to the pan.
- Place the chicken immediately in the pan, leave it there on medium heat for 2 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Both sides should start to become golden brown, but the center will still look uncooked…if not golden, give each side another minute…your pan wasn’t hot enough. Then turn the heat to low and cover the chicken with a lid. Let it cook for about 6 minutes, then flip and cover again for another 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes on each side covered, the chicken should be done. But this does depend on the size of the chicken breast…these times are based on a 6-6.5 oz breast. It is always best to check the internal temperature of chicken before serving. Typically 1 minute per oz per side while covered works to cook perfectly.
Kcals 257 / 42.3g P / 0g C / 8.6g F