The MACRO Method
A 4-Month Nutrition & Fitness coaching experience working up close and personal with me, to help you STOP Struggling with Fat Loss and FINALLY understand how to lose the weight, get a BODY YOU'LL LOVE, and SUSTAIN those results!
With me Jenn, Your Macro Guru
Do you struggle with:
• Weight loss, bouncing from one diet to another, never achieving your goal?
• Reaching your goals, but unable to keep the weight off and maintain your results?
• Those last 10-20 pounds being absolutely impossible to get rid of or do they keep coming back?
• Not seeing the results from all the hard work you put in at the gym?
• Do you feel like you are eating all the right foods and you are still not seeing results?
What is The MACRO Method
Together we will work through my Signature P.O.W.E.R. formula which is a proven method I've incorporated with each of my clients over the past 3 years! This strategy has proven to achieve weight loss, build lean muscles, and reach body composition goals.
Too many people cut out specific foods and do too much cardio only to feel deprived, and even worse continue to be unsuccessful at fat loss.
Implement The MACRO Method using my P.O.W.E.R. Formula and you're going to:
- Lose body fat: On average over the course of 4 Months my clients lose between 10-20 pounds of body fat and keep it off!
- Learn how to enjoy the foods you love: My clients finally understand how to have balance with their meals, enjoying the foods they love, while also understanding what the right foods are!
- Recognize that consistency is greater than perfection: Many programs teach you an all-or-nothing mentality, whereas with The P.O.W.E.R.ful MACRO Method you are going to be able to enjoy life while also reaching your goals. No more feeling like you can't have a drink or go out to dinner without completely sabotaging yourself!
- Master the right workouts while doing less cardio: My clients get access to my customized programming that allows them to spend less time working out and doing cardio, by focusing on the most effective and efficient workouts for their specific goals!
- And get the body you want: My clients have lost the last 10-20 pounds, built lean muscle, understand how to maintain their results, and they love their bodies!
4-Months might feel like a long time, but that is by design. I want you to commit to your goals and commit to this program! It takes at least that amount of time to create long-lasting results and create those sustainable habits. You can keep doing those 4, 6, 8-week challenges, they aren't going anywhere, but you've probably already done that stuff. If you're serious, it's time to commit to a program that will put you in the top 1% of people that get results, and that takes commitment!
Not only will you achieve your goals, but you will understand how to sustain those results for a lifetime.
The P.O.W.E.R. Framework
This is my Signature Blueprint that I use with all of my clients. These are the 5 Key Steps that all of my clients go through and master to lose fat sustainably. During the program, we are going to break down each of these components, they cover nutrition, fitness, lifestyle, and overall movement.
Over the course of the last 3 years, in helping my clients I have found that these are the absolute Key Pillars that once my clients master they see incredible results. I cannot wait to help you master them! I will be revealing them one by one, and then we will work through them together systematically.
To kick things off we start with a week of observation. This give me a clear understanding of exactly where we are starting and where we need to go. No other Macro Coach does this, they simply sey you macros and tell you to go hit them. By knowing where we are starting, I can help you take the right steps in my P.O.W.E.R. Framework to lose the weight and get you the body you want!
What's Included in The MACRO Method
Customized Macro Plan:
There are a million calculators out there, but none of them are truly custom to you: To your body, to your goals, or to your activity. I will create a macro plan and tracker that is completely custom to you! ($796 value)
Personalized Training Program:
I will create a fitness program specifically for you. We will discuss your goals, your access to equipment, or a gym, and we will talk about any physical limitations you may have. Then I will build out a training program that is best for you.
If you love your current program, no problem, I may suggest some additional exercises to add to your current routine that will help you reach your goals even more efficiently. ($1,280 value)
1-On-1 Coaching & Accountability Updates:
You'll get weekly touchpoints with me: 1:1 Strategy Calls and Email Check-Ins!
These sessions and emails are 100% customized to your specific goals, holding you accountable and providing motivation, feedback, and tips along the way! ($2,400 value)
The Support You Deserve 24/6:
Your goals are my goals and I want to make sure that all of your questions are answered. You have complete access to me via email, and can message me as often as you need to and I will respond as quickly as possible to get your questions addressed.
I completely disconnect on Saturdays, we all need our rest days! This is why 24/6 access instead of 24/7.
Weekly Educational Lessons:
Because the goal is to not just follow a program but to learn why you are doing what you are doing, so you can maintain your results for a lifetime, and you can continue to push your results beyond this program.
Every Sunday you will receive a new video podcast. Each lesson is around 15 minutes long and will teach you everything from basic nutrition knowledge (What are macros and which is the most important?, What is the value of the 80/20 rule?, Meal timing & Protein synthesis,) to addressing mindset around (Eating out, Alcohol, the Scale) and so much more! ($800 value)
- Access to a growing library of more than 150 healthy delicious recipes ($750 value)
- Dozens of pre-programmed meal plans ($400 value)
- What to eat to hit your macros guide ($49 value)
- Printable meal planning tool ($25 value)
- Protein cheat sheet ($15 value)
- Dozens of nutritional education posts ($250value)
- Access to the program content for life (Priceless)
Meet Your Coach
Hey Ladies, I'm Jenn and I am going to be your Macro Guru. I want you to know, I've been there! Struggling to reach my goals, hitting a plateau, giving up, only to start over again. feeling deprived of food!
While counting macros I finally figured it out! I have always loved cooking, so...I put together everything that I learned while counting macros, working with fitness coaches, nutrition coaches, and getting my Certification to become a Nutrition Coach into my program; The Macro Method, my Signature P.O.W.E.R.FUL Habit Framework, as well as all of my recipes, and meal plan creations!
Many nutritionists only provide coaching, but that is where I am very different. With me, you get the coaching and guidance as well as the recipes that will keep you excited to hit your macros and stay on track.
After years of maintaining my goals, and helping women just like you reach their goals. I have proven that this works and Is absolutely sustainable. You will no longer feel deprived. You will learn how to properly fuel your body while enjoying foods you love. You will reach your goals and understand how to maintain your results. You will learn to make small sustainable healthy choices that create big change!
I want to share all of my experience, guidance, recipes, meal plans, and education with you! I would love to be your Macro Guru!
This is how I've Transformed my body, finally shedding those 25 lbs and keeping them off for over 5 years!
Jenn, Your Macro Guru
Sure, you could:
- Do random workouts you found on Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook
- Find a free generic macro calculator on the internet
- Sign up for a free or inexpensive monthly training app
- Start another quick fix fad diet
- Find a "cheaper" online coach
- Continue doing what you have been doing, but isn't getting you results
- Try doing more cardio, eating less, cutting out more food groups
Doing these things might get you some small, short-term wins, but ultimately, they will do you a disservice by failing to teach you what you need to know to maintain your results. They don't teach you the right way to properly nourish your body for your specific goals. And you'll be wasting time doing workouts that are not designed to your individual goals.
If you want to truly see change, you have to change what you are doing and do what has been scientifically proven to work over and over again and I will be here every step of the way to help you, to teach you, to coach you!
30 Day Challenges, 21 Day Detoxes, Elimination Diets, Cleanses, Skinny Teas, and Magic Supplements are not going to get you the body you want. They are going to leave you feeling deprived, frustrated, and even more confused than you already are.
The truth is…True, sustainable weight loss and body composition changes take time, effort, and energy. There is no magic quick fix out there that is going to teach you how to maintain your results or get your results in a healthy way.
If your goal is to learn how to lose weight, get a lean toned body, and understand how to maintain your results...STOP wasting your time, energy, and money on quick-fix fad diets. Invest in yourself, in the education, and coaching to finally feel confident in reaching your goals and living a healthier lifestyle! Gaining the nutritional knowledge to support all of your goals in the future, should you ever want to level up your goals!
"I have to be perfect to see results"
Absolutely not, in fact, just by getting close to your macro targets, you'll see changes to your mood, energy, sleep, digestion, and skin within the first week of tracking!
"It's Complicated and Time-Consuming"
If you already think about your meals for the week, shop for groceries, and even glance at nutrition labels on food packaging, you're already more than halfway to tracking!
Instead of wondering to yourself about what's on your plate, how much you should be eating, maybe even having an internal argument with yourself, you'll feel confident in putting together a satisfying, filling meal that the whole family will enjoy! Which in itself saves time!
If you're worried because math isn't your thing, don't be. Food-logging apps have made tracking a no-brainer, with barcode scanning, recipe creations, quick adds and so much more, it is silly easy. And of course, if you use any of the apps I recommend, I will be able to help you!
"Wine, Chocolate, Pasta, Cookies…. Whatever it is, is off the plate"
Nope, sure if you want to reach your goals as quickly as possible you may want to reduce these to make room for more nutrient-rich foods, but you do NOT have to remove them from your diet altogether! I know I sure don't', I need my chocolate every day, and sometimes I just NEED that glass of wine!
One of the biggest take-aways from tracking macros is you learn no foods are off-limits, you start to see how taking a balanced approach to nutrition is better than an all-or-nothing mindset!
"It works for you, but it probably won't work for me"
I get it. You've been burned by other plans or programs that claim "Lose the weight fast and keep it off" but you are here, so I hope you still have hope. Macro tracking will strip away all the unnecessary rules from food and leave you with a solid understanding of what you're eating and how it makes you feel.
When you have reached your goal while tracking macros, you will actually understand how you got there and how to maintain it, vs other programs when you get to the end you are simply at the end, and you don't know what to do from there. That's when you end up gaining the weight back because you didn't learn how to live a healthier life while enjoying the foods that you love. Those other programs follow some sort of quick trick that is unsustainable in real life for the long term!
"Macro Tracking is Expensive"
This is SO not true, in fact, it is the exact opposite. Counting macros is going to have you in the kitchen more often, which is always cheaper than eating out. You will also be planning your meals a little better which in turn will save on food waste. And there are so many really easy macro-friendly foods in the world today, from frozen dinners, to ready-to-eat chia puddings, and post-workout shakes, or smoothie bowls. The options for easy healthy meals is almost limitless and affordable!
"Tracking Macros is Only for People Who want to lose weight."
NOPE! There are different macros for different people, depending on their goals! Whether you're looking to lose weight, build lean muscle, want to maintain your weight, or simply want to know how to eat healthier there is a Macro ratio for you! Every goal to be accomplished can be accomplished with a specific breakdown of macros!
The MACRO Method Framework
First of all, we start with a week of observation; this gives me a clear understanding of exactly where we are starting and where we need to go. No other Macro Coach does this, they simply set your macros and tell you to go hit them. By knowing where we are starting, I can help you take the right steps to get to where we need to go. I'll develop a strategic customized macro plan for you that will help you adhere to the program without feeling overwhelmed.
After the week of observation, we get on our first strategy call where I will walk you through my signature Macro Method framework and how I have customized it to you. We will review what the next 16 weeks will look like, what your custom macro target goals are, review your training program, and begin to start creating healthy habits!
After our strategy call, you will dive in! You'll start working through the goals and updating your tracker. Working to hit your calories and macros, powering through your training program, and learning with the training videos.
You will also start receiving your weekly emails with 1 pre-recorded video podcast training per week. Each of these trainings is about 15 minutes long and are packed with helpful information. I highly recommend watching or listening to each video podcast as they provide you with key information along this journey!
Pre-Recorded Trainings, You'll Have Lifetime Access To:
These video podcast trainings, start with the basics and progress in the education and knowledge week after week, building off each other. The goal is that by the end of the program you have not only met your goals, but you understand the process and that you are able to continue to implement the healthy lifestyle you have created beyond the program on your own!
- The Importance of the Week of Observation - The week of observation week is a week of data collection, a week where you get used to using a tracker and practice using a food scale. It's a week where you get time to prepare your mind for what is about to come with the program.
- Understanding Macros - Counting macros is taking counting calories to the next level. You will learn how your body uses protein, carbs, and fat and how they are broken down into calories.
- Fitness, Cardio vs Weight Training - Understand the benefits of cardio and weight training as well as common misconceptions. You will also learn some key terms such as RIR scale, progressive overload, and scaling. As well as the importance of recovery and why our bodies NEED it.
- Meal Planning - How long meal planning should take and what you should plan for. Helpful tools for ingredient estimations to ensure you are hitting your macros. A printable meal planner tool and of course access to all of my pre-programmed meal plans and tasty macro-friendly recipes.
- 80/20 Rule, Tracking, & Portion Sizes - Eat healthy and have your cake too! Understanding the 80/20 rule. The benefits and the education you'll learn while tracking. Learning portion sizes for when tracking and weighing is not an option.
- Tracking Alcohol, & Side Effects - Planning ahead of time to ensure you still hit your macros and are able to enjoy a cocktail. But also understanding the side effects and how alcohol may affect your performance In the gym, the number on the scale, and your mindset.
- Understanding BMR, TDEE & The Scale - What is BMR and TDEE and how do they play a role in what our bodies require to not only survive but to function properly and effectively. The scale and the seven ways it can play tricks on you.
- The Importance of Recovery & Sleep - The difference between post-workout, active, and passive recovery. Who needs recovery, ways to recover, and what happens if you don't give your body the time to recover. How much sleep do you need?
- Traveling for Pleasure or Work, and Eating Out - Helping you make better choices while on vacation, traveling for work, and when you're eating out. Knowing when to just relax and when to focus on your goals.
- Breaking Through a Weight Loss Plateau - What is the definition of a true weight-loss plateau. Reasons you might be experiencing a stall in your progress, and how to break through that plateau!
- Building Lean Muscle - How muscle is created in the body. How to build as much muscle as possible by eating the right amount of food and doing the correct exercises.
- Food Labels & Snacking - Understanding what food packaging is telling you and how to look beyond the marketing tactics on some labels. Learning to navigate the real world with your choices. And how to put together a healthy snack.
- Meal Timing & Protein Synthesis - Take your nutrition one step further by incorporating meal timing to get the most out of your workouts and to create protein synthesis as many times as possible throughout the day. Learn what protein synthase is and why creating it in your body is important.
- Supplements - When you should take supplements, what they are good for, and my recommendations.
- What To Do Next - How to get back to maintenance calories once you have reached your goals. As well as options for continuing to work with me on a monthly basis or to create new workouts for you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Absolutely not! I have created a library of more than 150 macro-friendly recipes that only my clients have access to. This guarantees that you never get bored eating the same food all the time. My library of recipes is far more than any other coach can provide you!
Most other coaches have about 20-30 recipes, typically purchased from someone else. I personally create, write, and photograph all of my recipes and I continue to create new recipes all the time, therefore your library of macro-friendly recipes will continue to grow.
You might be thinking "Now that we are getting close to the holidays" or "I have a vacation planned in a few weeks" that it doesn't make sense to start a nutrition or weight loss program. And I absolutely understand that thought.
Holidays and Vacations are stressful and filled with delicious treats and tasty beverages and you probably don't trust yourself to stay on track. But here's the thing…a good nutrition coach doesn't demand you to be perfect 100% of the time.
I will help you find healthy ways to enjoy the holidays, vacations... without the stress of what to eat or feeling deprived, while also keeping you accountable without judgment, with compassionate corrections.
Then once your travel is over, January 1st rolls around, or other holidays pass, you'll be able to hit the ground running and level up your goals, rather than simply trying to get back to baseline after a disastrous couple of weeks or months of eating.
I am Jenn, your Macro Guru, and coach. You will work with me personally.
You will also have 24/6 access (I disconnect on Saturdays, we all need a rest day!) You can email me any time, as many times as you need during our entire time working together. My goal is always to respond as quickly as possible, but all responses will take no longer than 24 hours. Email is always the best way for clients to get ahold of me as email takes priority over all other messaging services, text, IG, FB, etc.
Yes, I will program workouts specific to your goals. During our initial call, we will discuss what you have been doing, what access to fitness equipment or gym you have, as well as any physical limitations you might have. From there I create a custom fitness program specific to you, your goals, and your capabilities.
I love that you already have a fitness program that is working for you! We can discuss what you are doing and I may make recommendations as to what you might adjust or add to your program to truly maximize your results and get you the body you desire in the most efficient and effective way possible!
The best thing about The Macro Method is you are not cutting out certain food groups, you are not being asked to do hours of cardio. It truly is a sustainable healthy lifestyle, that anyone can do.
You are going to be learning how to eat like a "human again" (quoted from one of my clients!) and how much exercise you actually need to achieve your goals. You will be learning how to live a healthy lifestyle, and there is no better time to start that than now!
YES! You will gain access to all of my recipes and meal plans. During our call, we can pick out several that I think will work great for you in reaching your goal! I will show you around my site and help you understand how to select recipes that will work best for your macros!
Yes, absolutely! I was just on the phone with a client the other day and she asked me this very question. Her daughter is picky and her husband is a vegetarian.
You'll gain access to hundreds of healthy tasty recipes. I told her she is bound to find plenty that she and her daughter will both like. For her husband, I let her know that she can cook any meat in all of my recipes separately, portion out his serving before adding any meat into the rest of the recipe.
It is super simple to take 1 recipe and make a few minor modifications to accommodate others in your home!
Also, you can easily adjust the serving size for every single one of my recipes online!
The weekly lessons are around 15 minutes. To update your tracker weekly will take about 10 minutes. That's only 25 minutes per week!
Your workouts will be between 25 minutes to 1 hour 3-6 days per week.
And of course, the weeks that we have our 1:1 calls will add more time, but we will work with your schedule! Plus, I am positive you will find our 1:1 calls very helpful, informative, and absolutely worth your time!
The more you give this program and me, the more you will get out of it!
You by no means need to be perfect, but if you can aim to hit your targets at least 80% of the time you will see results.
I will teach you how to enjoy events, take vacations, eat out, and still stay focused on your goals while allowing yourself to have a good time, and not feel restricted.
The key is balance and the 80/20 rule we will be covering in one of the weekly lessons and throughout the program.
Core Values & My Commitment To You
Giving you the freedom to enjoy the food that you love.
Complete restriction of any food or food group is no way to live life. I will teach you how to incorporate the foods that you love into your diet while allowing you to continue to work towards your goals.
Consistency is greater than perfection.
I am a total perfectionist and a little OCD! So, I absolutely understand the all-or-nothing mentality. Having been there, I can tell you, one missed meal, one day of messed up macros, or one evening out is not going to ruin your progress.
Life is meant to be enjoyed without feeling guilty. Being consistent 80%-90% of the time allows room for error, as well as success.
It does not have to be all or nothing!
On both sides. I am going to do everything within my power to help you reach your goals, get you results, and help you understand how to maintain those results. But I need you to show up and put in the work. Trust me, if I could do it all for you, I absolutely would!
Macros are based on science and one of the oldest methods for achieving weight loss, building lean muscles, and body recomposition. I commit to providing you with factual, scientifically-based information to help you reach your goals. No fad diets, quick fixes, or fake news here. However, I will make sure to provide that information in an easy-to-understand way, removing any confusion.
My goal is to help you create a lifestyle that allows you to not only reach but maintain your goals and to be able to do it on your own! Learning to create small healthy habits in your life that include fitness and nutrition in a positive way, while also allowing room to enjoy life and the foods that you love!
I promise you will feel no judgment from me! As we work together you will see and feel, that I am here as your coach and your cheerleader. My only goal is to help you succeed, and I believe judgment has no place in success. I will provide you with my honest and compassionate guidance.
Are You READY and Interested But Have Some Questions?
Let's jump on a discovery call! I would love to chat with you to learn more about you and your goals. We can get to know each other a little, decide if we are the right fit to work together, and decide which program, the Self-Study or the Accountability Coaching would work better for you! There will be zero pressure on this call, we will simply chat and let the conversation lead us in the right direction.
Click the link below to complete a quick application, then from there, you will be able to immediately book your call with me!