- 4 Thin Slices of Organic Whole Grain Bread
- 130 g Avocado (1 medium avocado)
- 140 g Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 50 g Jalapeno, sliced (1 medium jalapeno)
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Toast your 4 slices of bread in the toaster.
- While the toast is toasting, cut your avocado in half, remove the seed and the scoop out the avocado from both halves. Place the avocado in bowl and smash with a fork.
- Season the smashed avocado with black pepper and juice from half of the lime. Then smash the avocado some more. Smash the avocado with your fork until you have consistency you enjoy. I like my avocado spread a little chunky.
- Divide the smashed avocado over all four pieces of toast and spread it out to cover the toast.
- In a small bowl toss together the sliced tomatoes and jalapenos to get them mixed up. Then spoon the tomato/jalapeno mixture on top of your avocado toast.
- Garnish with cilantro and a slice of lime.
Kcals: 251 / 8.3g P / 36.2g C / 11.8g F