- 10.5 oz Shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined (about 24 shrimp)
- 85 g Cucumber, diced (1 large cucumber)
- 25 g Jalapeno, sliced thin (1 jalapeno)
- 35 g Sweet Red Pepper, diced (half a pepper)
- 75 g Cherry Heirloom Tomatoes, Diced (about 10 tomatoes)
- 20 g Shallots, Diced (1/4 shallot)
- 30 g Cilantro Lime Dressing (2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
- 65 g Avocado, Diced (half an avocado)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1 head Bib or Butter Lettuce, you could even use romaine if you would like.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl and season with black pepper, garlic, and cilantro lime dressing. Stir to coat all the shrimp with the dressing and seasoning. Place in the fridge to marinate.
- While shrimp is marinating, dice all veggies and put them into a large bowl. Add the mayo and lime juice to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Heat a medium saute pan to medium heat, once hot add the shrimp and all the dressing from the bowl. Allow shrimp to cook on the first side for 2-3 minutes. Flip the shrimp and allow to cook for another 2-3 minutes until done.
- Remove the shrimp from the heat, and place back in the large bowl with all the juices from the pan. Put the shrimp back in the fridge to cool for about 5 minutes.
- While shrimp is cooling pull off entire leafs of lettuce from the head, rinse well and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Remove shrimp from the fridge, give them a rough chop and toss with the vegetable mixture. Combining all of the shrimp juice/dressing into the veggie mixture.
- Serve in a large bowl with a plate of the lettuce leafs. This makes a great couples lunch or dinner, sitting together and eating as you pack each leaf with the delicious shrimp mixture.
Kcals 315 / 21.8g P / 14.5 g C / 18.9g F