Servings: 10 – 1/4 cup
- 780 g Garbanzo Beans (2 Cans)
- 90 g Roasted Sweet Red Pepper, Jarred (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 32 g Jalapeno (1 pepper)
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Pour beans into a food processor, add red peppers, and jalapeno.
- Pulse while slowly adding olive oil, for about 1 minute.
- Scrap sides down as needed.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of water to continue to smooth out the consistency.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or pita chips.
Kcals 107g / 3.5g P / 10.4g C / 5.7g F