Shoulder Press: are just what they sounds like, a great shoulder workout! However, they also work your triceps, and rotator cuff muscles when the exercise is done properly.
Shoulder Press Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Shoulder Press:
- Standing with your legs shoulder-width apart, core tight and holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your elbows and raise your upper arms to shoulder height. Push the dumbbells up and in until the ends of the dumbbells touch directly over your head.
- Then lower the dumbbells back down to ear level.
That Is one Shoulder Press. Complete the number of recommended reps.
IF YOU LIKED THE Shoulder Press YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER ARM EXERCISES! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE Favorite Salad Recipes!
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Chicken and Hearts of Palm
- Chicken and Grape
- Cherry Pepper and Mushroom
- Citrus Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Steak and Watermelon Salad
- Blueberry and Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Sweet Peach and Burrata Salad