- 30 g Rizo Bros Creamy Oaxca Cheese, freshly shredded (about 1 cup)
- 30 g Rizo Bros White Queso Blanco Cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 30 g Velveeta Cheese, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 25 g Jalapeno Peppers, diced (2 tbsp)
- 65 g Sweet Peppers, diced, (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
Tip: When melting cheese it is always best to buy the cheese in blocks and shred the cheese fresh at home.
- Heat a medium sauce pot to medium heat. Once the pot is warm add the avocado oil to the pot.
- Then immediately add the diced sweet peppers and jalapeno peppers. Cook the peppers at medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning. You are only cooking the peppers a little, you don’t want them to wilt down you want them to have a little bit to them.
- Once the peppers have cooked for a few minutes you will lower the heat to medium – low and add all of your cheeses. You will want to stir the cheese consistently to prevent burning. Cook the cheese and peppers until the cheese has melted completely and is nice and creamy.
- Once the cheese is melted mix in the chopped cilantro and then transfer to your serving dish. Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips.
Kcals: 125g / 6.3g P / 2.5g C / 9.8g F