Servings: 10 (1/4 cup per serving)
- 2 cans Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Anaheim Pepper
- 1 Poblano Pepper
- 1 Banana Pepper
- 12 g Garlic (4 -5 cloves)
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1/4 cup Water
- Dash of paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place the three peppers on a baking sheet lined with tin foil and drizzle peppers with olive oil. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until the skin of the peppers begins to blister and darken.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and allow to cool just enough to touch. Once cooled you should be able to peel the blistered skin off the peppers. Remove the skin from all 3 peppers.
- In a food processor add: beans, peppers, garlic, tahini, and lemon juice. Process while slowly adding the water into the food processor while running. You will want to stop and scrap the sides down as needed. Continue to slowly add the water until you get the consistency you like.
- Sever in a bowl and season with a dash of paprika.
Kcals: 115g / 5.8g P / 17.6g C / 3.3g F