Servings: 6, 4oz servings
- 24 oz Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Oregano, fresh or dried
- 1 tbsp Basil, fresh or dried
- 1 tsp Parsley, fresh or dried
- 2 tbsp Sweet Hot Pepper Mustard
- Per-heat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with tin foil and spray lightly with non stick cooking spray.
- In the microwave gently melt the butter until soft in a small bowl. But keep your eyes on the butter, you do not want it to turn to liquid. This is typically 20-30 seconds.
- If using fresh herbs, chop the herbs and garlic cloves. Mix the dried or fresh herb and garlic into the soften butter.
- Using your hand rub the soften herb butter evenly over the pork tenderloin.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes at 425 degrees or until the internal temperature is 350 degrees.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve with a dollop of your favorite Spicy Mustard.
Kcals: 140g / 20g P / 4g C / 5g F
Tip: If you are looking for a great side dish to serve with this pork tenderloin, I highly recommend my beet tartar pictured here. Recipe for beet tartar can be found here on https://adashofmacros.com/2019/08/23/beet-tartar/