Kickbacks will kick your butt! They are an outstanding glute workout, one of my all time favorites!
Kick Back Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: Use the heaviest resistance fitness band around your ankles
- Expert: Use the heaviest resistance fitness band around your ankles and another around the lower part of your thigh, just above your knee
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Kickbacks:
- Place a resistance band around your ankles.
- Place your hands on your hips, tighten your core and bend at the hips slightly.
- Then kick your right leg back 8 – 18 inches, keeping your leg straight, pushing through your heel.
- Return your right foot to the starting position, keeping the band tight.
That is one rep. Complete all reps on this leg, then switch and complete all reps on the other side.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
Hey! Jenn here, the creator of A Dash of Macros!
I have been exactly where you are, struggling to lose the unwanted weight. Struggling to find anything that actually works to lose the weight and keep it off. Trying to fight the aging process, while watching my metabolism slow down, my love handles and lower mid section expand.
I have tried all those fad diets and tested all of the different nutrition approaches. From Low Carb to Low Fat, Keto to Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting to Intuitive Eating, and everything in between.
If you have ever tried any of these restrictive diets before, you understand how hard they can be to follow, how restrictive they can be, and how much time and energy they take. Leaving you feeling hungry, deprived, irritable, and lacking energy. Making them impossible to stick with.
If you some how stuck to those diets and lost the weight, you eventually put that weight back on. Why? Because they are fad diets, they are not a sustainable lifestyle. They are a quick fix, but don’t withstand our busy lives.
FORTUNATELY, I HAVE CREATED ANOTHER WAY!
LOOKING FOR OTHER More Booty Exercises LIKE THESE KICKBACKS? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
LOOKING FOR HEALTHY MEAL PREP RECIPES? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Tomato & Coconut Chicken
- Chicken Burrito Skillet
- Green Chili
- Aji Chicken and Broccoli
- Pesto Shrimp and Asparagus
- Classic Egg Salad
- Broccoli Couscous
- Cajun Sausage One Pot Meal