Hip Thrusts are a glute exercise designed to help improve your strength and power.
Hip Thrusts Modifications
Based on you Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: Using the heaviest resistance fitness band around your lower thigh, just above the knee
- Expert: Combine the resistance fitness bands with a dumbbell or weight placed on your lower abdomen, and increase the amount of time you hold at the top position
Step-by-Step Instruction to Complete Hip Thrusts:
- Sit on the floor with a dumbbell placed on your lower abdomen and your shoulders blades against a bench or chair.
- Keeping your chin tucked in, back straight, and corer tight, push up through your hips to lift your butt off the floor.
- Clench your glutes at the top. Your shoulders, hips and knees should in be in a straight line.
- Lower back down in a slow, controlled movement.
That is one hip thrust. Complete the number of recommended reps.
Forget About Complicated Diets, Start Losing Weight TODAY!
LOOKING FOR OTHER MORE BOOTY EXERCISES LIKE THESE HIP THRUSTS? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
Do you love Snacking As much as I do? If so you are going to want to check out these Homemade Snacks!
- Garlic Hummus
- Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Banana Bread
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chocolate Granola
- Blueberry Protein Muffins
- Trail Mix Bars