Hip Thrusts are a glute exercise designed to help improve your strength and power.
Hip Thrusts Modifications
Based on you Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: Using the heaviest resistance fitness band around your lower thigh, just above the knee
- Expert: Combine the resistance fitness bands with a dumbbell or weight placed on your lower abdomen, and increase the amount of time you hold at the top position
Step-by-Step Instruction to Complete Hip Thrusts:
- Sit on the floor with a dumbbell placed on your lower abdomen and your shoulders blades against a bench or chair.
- Keeping your chin tucked in, back straight, and corer tight, push up through your hips to lift your butt off the floor.
- Clench your glutes at the top. Your shoulders, hips and knees should in be in a straight line.
- Lower back down in a slow, controlled movement.
That is one hip thrust. Complete the number of recommended reps.
Forget About Complicated Diets, Start Losing Weight TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on.
While you want to lose weight you have struggled to find a program that:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
If you are a busy women looking to lose weight, this program is for you!
LOOKING FOR OTHER MORE BOOTY EXERCISES LIKE THESE HIP THRUSTS? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
Do you love Snacking As much as I do? If so you are going to want to check out these Homemade Snacks!
- Garlic Hummus
- Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Banana Bread
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chocolate Granola
- Blueberry Protein Muffins
- Trail Mix Bars