Burn More Calories
Did you know that certain foods can actually boost your metabolism? It is called the high Thermic Effect. Protein-rich foods actually take more energy to digest than carbs or fats. Thus increasing our body’s metabolic rate by increasing our energy expenditure.
Boosting Your Metabolic Rate You May Be Able To Lose More Excess Weight
It has been proven that people who consume a minimum of 29% of their total daily calories from protein, had a higher metabolic rate than those who consumed fewer protein-based foods.
The thermic effect of food (TFE) refers to the number of calories your body needs to digest, absorb, and process the nutrients in your foods.
Diets high in protein have also been shown to reduce the drop in metabolisms often seen during weight loss by helping your body hold on to its muscle mass.
What Are Some Of The Best High Thermic Effect Foods?
- Chili Peppers
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Brazil Nuts
- Greek Yogurt
- Wild Salmon
- Dark, Leafy Green Vegetables
- Cayenne Pepper
- Green Tea
- Coconut Oil
You Are What You Eat!
If you want to have a high functioning metabolism, if you want to lose those unwanted pounds then, these are the foods that you want to eat! Adding high thermic effect foods to your diet will help boost your metabolism, making it easier for your body to burn off unnecessary calories.
Boost Your Metabolism With These High Thermic Effect Foods And Kickstart Your Weight Loss Journey!
Try my 28-Day Weight Loss Program…Amazing meal plans with recipes that include the majority of these high thermic effect foods. Making your weigh loss journey even easier!
MAKE ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS EVEN EASIER WITH MY:
OUTLINE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Nutritional Education breaking down how the program works in a way that makes sense. Removing any confusion you might have about weight loss.
- Information about the 5 Essential Fuels your body REQUIRES to lose weight.
- Includes a 28 Day Workout Guide that provides you with the exact workouts you should be doing on what days. As well as what you should be doing on your rest days.
- 4 weeks worth of meal plan examples, so you know exactly what you should be eating each day. The meal plans are completely customizable based on your current weight and goal.
- Access to me during the entire program and beyond. Allowing you to ask any questions you might have along the way.
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time.
Thermic Effect of Food (TEF), is the increase in your metabolism after ingestion of food. There are certain foods that allow you metabolism to work harder, thus burning more calories.
Typically high protein foods have a high thermic effect
Thermic Effect of Physical Activity (TEPA) is the amount of energy burned during all activity throughout the day. This includes simply moving around your home or at work, as well as exercise.