- 450 g Avocados (3 large avocados)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 40 g Shallots, diced (1 medium shallot)
- 30 g Jalapenos, diced (1 jalapeno)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed, and then scoop out the avocado from its shell. Place the avocado into a large bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from one lime over top the avocado.
- Using a mortar or a fork, smash the avocado against the sides of the bowl, until you have a consistency you like. I prefer my guacamole a little chunky.
- Next add your diced garlic, shallots, jalapeno, and cilantro to the bowl. Stir everything together until well combined.
- Transfer the guacamole to your serving bowl and then garnish with your diced cherry tomatoes.
Kcals: 132 / 1.9g P / 9.3g C / 11.1g F