Donkey Kickbacks focus on your gluteus maximus, the largest of the three glute muscles and the majority of your booty!
Donkey Kickback Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate & Expert: Using a fitness band
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Donkey Kickbacks:
- Get down on all fours and position your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips. If using a fitness band, place the band around your lower thighs just above your knee.
- Kick back with your right leg, keeping your foot flexed and squeeze the glutes.
- Lower the leg.
That is one Donkey Kickbacks. Repeat on the same side until you have finished all of the reps, then switch sides and do it again. Complete the number of recommended reps.
Over my years of testing and research I have come to understand that the majority of
Real Women, Busy Women
(myself included) are looking for a few things when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, we want it to be:
Easy to Understand
Simple & Laid Out For Us
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE CREATED!
A PROGRAM THAT WORKS BECUASE IT:
- Take the complications out of weight loss
- Breaks down Nutritional Education in a way that is easily understandable
- Is not restrictive of foods…YES YOU CAN HAVE CHOCOLATE, BREAD, & PASTA!
- Provides step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout
- Allows you to customize the meal plans to your specific body and goal
- Has over 30 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Allows access to me, during the entire program and beyond to ask any questions that you might have along the way
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS & START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
LOOKING FOR MORE Lower BODY EXERCISES LIKE THESE Donkey Kickbacks? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
HAVE YOU TRIED HEALTHY FREEZER FRIENDLY RECIPES? THEY MAKE LIFE SO MUCH EASIER WHEN THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH GOING ON!
- Cast Iron Focaccia Bread
- Chicken & Chickpea Soup
- Creamy Pasta with Chicken and Peas
- Keto Mexican Taco Skillet
- White Chicken Chili
- Turkey and Kale Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken & Black Bean Soup
- Easy Sloppy Joes