Monthly Accountability & Consistency Mini Pod
Accountability, Consistency, Mindset, and Support to help you stay focused and keep you motivated to live your Longest, Strongest, Healthiest Life!
A mini pod designed for those who have already coached with me!
Your 1:1 Coaching or Group program has ended. Have you reached your goals and you want to maintain them? Maybe you're still working towards your goals. Or maybe you're waiting for the next program to begin. No matter where you are, you know you want to stay focused, you want to stay consistent, and you want to continue being motivated by me!
Monthly Member Challenge!
This month we are going to focus on making a positive change toward living a healthier life. This is going to take a little thought and a lot of effort on your part.
I want you to think about something you do daily or regularly that you know is not good for you. Something that you might have wanted to stop doing, reduce, or change for a while and just haven't been able to or willing to make the change.
It can be anything, big or small. Here are a few examples:
- Quit smoking
- Stop biting your nails
- Listen better
- Eat 3 servings of veggies every day
- Reducing your screen time
- Read more
- Limiting your soda to only one per day
- Eat more fruit and fewer foods with added sugar
- Stop allowing the little things to stress you out
- Messing around on your phone before bed
- Sitting in front of your computer for multiple hours working without taking a break
- Getting upset easily
- Raising your voice
You get to decide...WHAT IS 1 THING YOU WANT TO CHANGE, this month?
31 Days Of Change!!!
They say that doing something for 21 days creates a habit, so not doing this for 31 days should really help to make that habit stick!
Goal: Over the next 31 days, pick 1 Thing that you want to change and focus on that every day!
Tips to sticking with your change:
- Associate your bad or unhealthy behavior with an action. What causes you to want to smoke that cigarette, drink that soda, stress out, or raise your voice? Once you have identified what triggers these things you can either learn to avoid them or set yourself for success by replacing the cigarette, soda, or stress with something healthy.
- Replace a soda with sparkling water
- Replace cigarettes with gum, a piece of hard candy, or a walk with a family member
- Replace stress with deep breaths and take a few minutes to relax.
- If looking to eat better, remove the unhealthy food from your house and don't let it back in for the entire month!
- Trying to stop biting your nails? Have a nail file with you at all times and instead of putting your finger in your mouth, bust out the nail file.
- Ask someone to help you with the challenge. If you are trying to learn how to listen better, make someone your umpire and ask them to report back to you once per week about how they felt you listened that week. Be sure it is someone close to you, who you are around all the time, and value their option so you will actually listen to what they have to say!
- Set a schedule for the things you want to do. If your goal is to step away from your computer more to take short breaks, then block out time on your schedule every single day for those breaks, and don't let anything interfere with that schedule.
- Set specifics to your goal. Want to walk more what does that mean? How many times per week? How many minutes per day? Getting specific will help you fully commit to your goal.
- Positive reward, give yourself a gift at the end of the 31 days if you stuck to your positive change for the ENTIRE 31 days.
Think about the change you want to make, identify what you can replace the unhealthy behavior with, or what you can do beforehand to set yourself up for success. Just saying you are going to do something is not enough, you need to think about HOW you are going to do it!
Do you want to learn more about why changing your habits to reach your goal is so Important?
Check out this post: Changing Habits to Reach your Goals
© 2020 A Dash of Macros, LLC | ADASHOFMACROS.COM | MEMBERS.ADASHOFMACROS.COM
All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be cached, distributed, transmitted, reproduced, or otherwise used, except with prior permission of A Dash of Macros