- 3.5 oz Dark Chocolate French Pudding (about 1/2 cup)
- 3.5 oz Vanilla French Pudding (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 of a Hershey Bar, chopped
- 100 g Strawberries, halved (about 1/2 cup)
- Spoon chocolate pudding into your serving dish.
- Then top your chocolate pudding with all but one of your strawberries.
- Cover the strawberries with the vanilla pudding.
- Then sprinkle your chopped chocolate on top of the vanilla pudding.
- Garnish with one strawberry and ENJOY!
Kcals: 517g / 10.4g P / 48.2g C / 32.5g F