Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Servings: 12, 1 ball per serving
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Mix (I used quest, chocolate milkshake)
- 2 tbsp Organic honey
- 60 g Mini Chocolate Chips (1/4 cup)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients using a large spoon. Stir until well combined.
- Using the large spoon scoop out enough mixture to create a 1 inch ball.
- Using your hands roll the ball until it is nice and solid.
- You should be able to get about 12, 1 inch balls from this batch.
- Store these balls in either the fridge or the freezer. In the fridge they will keep for about 1 week. In the freezer they will keep indefinitely (or until they become freezer burnt).
Kcals 102g / 3.6g P / 12.3g C / 5.2g F