- 3 links Chicken Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 40 g Jalapeno Pepper, diced (1 pepper)
- 65 g Poblano Pepper, sliced (1 pepper)
- 40g Shallot, diced (1 small shallot)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, diced
- 3/4 of a 14.5oz can Diced Tomatoes, no salt added
- 68g Red Lentil Pastas (about 1 cup dry)
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flake
- Heat a large saute pan with lid to medium heat.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the tomatoes and their juice to the pan. Then add the diced jalapeno, shallots, garlic and sliced pepper. Stir and cook for 4 minutes to cook out some of the crisp.
- While cooking the peppers and shallots, bring 3 cups water to a boil in a small sauce pan. Add the pasta to the boiling water, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the sliced chicken sausage and the remainder of the tomatoes to the pepper mixture. Stir together and cover with a lid. Cook covered for 8-10 minutes. Removing the lid every 2-3 minutes to stir, then recover.
- After fully cooked season with red pepper flake and serve!
Kcals: 310g / 28.4g P / 36g C / 4.7g F