- 500 g Cauliflower, cut into florets (1 large head)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 90 g Shallots, diced (2 shallots)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, diced
- 150 g Cherry Tomatoes, chopped (about 15 tomatoes)
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 80 g Arugula, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1.8 oz Soft Goat Cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- Pre-Heat Oven to 450 degrees
- Prep the cauliflower buy cutting the head down to smaller bite size florets. Spread the cauliflower out on a baking dish lined with tin foil, and season with pepper and salt. Then drizzle the oil over top. Toss the cauliflower a few times to distribute the oil.
- Bake cauliflower for 20 minutes. Once done put the cauliflower in a large bowl and leave the oven on.
- While the cauliflower is baking work on the prepping the remaining items. In a large frying pan over medium heat add butter, shallot, and garlic. Cook unit tender, about 3-4 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Then add the tomatoes to the pan. Cook for another 4-5 minutes, continuing to stir often to prevent burning. After the tomatoes have cooked down transfer the tomato, shallot, garlic mixture to the same large bowl as the baked cauliflower.
- Add the arugula, goat cheese, and beaten egg to the bowl of cauliflower. Toss everything together so that the tomatoes and arugula are evenly distributed into the baked cauliflower.
- Then transfer all ingredients to a lightly greased 10 x 10″ baking dish. Place in the oven and bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Once done, serve in larger portions as a vegetarian meal, or as a side to your favorite protein.
Kcals: 172 / 7.8g P / 13.8g C / 10.7g F