- 250 g Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 60 g Fresh Pearl Mozzarella Balls, quartered (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Few Spring Basil
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half and place in a large bowl.
- Quarter your mozzarella balls and add to the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Season the tomatoes and mozzarella with 1/2 tsp black pepper and toss everything together.
- Serve with a few sprigs of basil.
Tip: For a little extra flavor add a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette over top the entire salad.
Kcals: 94g / 6.2g P / 5.9g C / 5.4g F