How to do a Burpee: Step-by-Step & Video.
Burpees are one of the most effective total body workouts out there. They work almost every muscle in your body and get your heart racing!
Base on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight only
- Intermediate: With a set of dumbbells In your hands
- Expert: Dumbbells In hands & Band around your lower thighs
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Burpee:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, with your entire body weight aligned over your heels, and your arms hanging loosely by your sides.
- Drive your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you and shift your weight onto your hands.
- Hop your feet back to land on the balls of your feet in a plank position.
- Do one push-up.
- Then hop your feet back to your hands and shift back into the squat positions.
- Explode back up to the standing position with your arms over your head and jump off the ground.
- Land softly.
That is one burpee. Complete for number of recommended reps.
Forget about Complicated Diets, Start Losing Weight Today!
My Program That Works Becuase It:
- Take the complications out of weight loss
- Breaks down Nutritional Education in a way that is easily understandable
- Is not restrictive of foods…YES YOU CAN HAVE CHOCOLATE, BREAD, & PASTA!
- Provides step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout
- Allows you to customize the meal plans to your specific body and goal
- Has over 150 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Allows access to me, during the entire program and beyond to ask any questions that you might have along the way
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!
Helpful Nutritional Guides to live a healthier Lifestyle:
Healthy Recipes that will Help you Lose Weight:
View all comments