- 8 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
- 40 g Fresh Blueberries (1/3 cup)
- 30 g Frozen Blackberries (1/4 cup)
- 30 g Fresh Blackberries (1/4 cup)
- 15 g Pomegranate Seeds (3 tbsp)
- 20 g Honey Almond Flax Granola (1/4 cup)
- In a blender add: yogurt, fresh blueberries, and frozen blackberries. Blend for about 1 minutes, stopping and scraping the sides down as needed.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into a bowl and top with fresh blackberries, pomegranate, and granola.
Kcals 256g / 27.8g P / 34.6g C / 2.5g F