Basic Avocado Flower Toast
- 2 Thin Slices of Whole Grain Bread
- 100 g Avocado, sliced thin (1 small avocado)
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Toast the toast in your toaster.
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Remove the pit and peel off the avocado skin from both halves.
- Place the avocado halves flat side down on your cutting board and slice small 2-3 mm slices across from end to end.
- Once you have cut both avocado halves, fan the slices out into a straight line. You will have one straight line for each half.
- Then start at one end and roll the line of avocado slices into a spiral until an avocado rose takes shape. Do this with both halves.
- Please one avocado rose on top of each piece of toast.
- Season with a dash of black pepper
Kcals: 143 / 4.1g P / 17g C /8.4g F