Servings: 2, two 4″ pancakes
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/3 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 85 g Pink Lady Apples, slice (half an apple)
- 124.5 g Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Mix
- 6 oz Non- Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- In a small sauce pot on medium low heat melt your butter with the brown sugar, 2 tbsp water, and ground cinnamon.
- Once your butter mixture has melted and is well combined add your sliced apples. Bring your ingredients to a simmer and cook stirring for about 2 minutes. Then lower your heat to low and cover with lid. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the apples are soft, but not mushy.
- While your apples are cooking, in a large bowl combine: pancake mix, greek yogurt, and 3/4 cups water. Stir until just combined, and still a little lumpy. You do not want to over mix or your pancakes wont be fluffy.
- Lightly spray your pan with no stick cooking spray.
Then pour about 1/4 cup pancake mix onto the pan to make your pancakes. Pour as many 1/4 cup pancake circles as you can fit in your pan or on your griddle. Your pancake circles should be about 4 inches in diameter. Be sure that they do not touch. I like to use a ladle to pour my pancake mix, its easier to control the amount and the shape.
- Plate the the pancakes, top with the apple, sprinkle with a little dash of cinnamon, and the drizzle syrup over pancakes.
Kcals 369g / 25.1g P / 51.6g C / 7.9g F