Apple Almond Butter Spirals
- 150 g Pink Lady Apple, spiraled (1 medium apple)
- Juice from half a Lemon
- 1/2 tbsp Creamy Almond Butter
- 15 g Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (about 12 chips)
- 4 g Almond, slices (about 1 tbsp)
- Using a spiral slicer, spiral the entire apple into a large bowl. There is no need to core the apple, the seeds will pop out on their own and you can simple pick them out of the spirals.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice from half of the lemon over top of the apple spirals. Then gently toss the apple in the lemon juice. The lemon juice helps to prevent the apple from turning brown.
- Divide the apple spirals into two small bowls.
- Then drizzle the almond butter over top both bowls.
- Place a few chocolate chips on top of the spiraled apple, arranging in a fun way.
- Then top with almond slices.
Kcals: 120g / 2.1g P / 16.4g C / 6g F