Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- 75 g Butternut Squash, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 50 g Arugula (about 2 cups)
- 15 g Pomegranate (about 2 tbsp)
- 8 g Pumpkin Seeds (about 1 tbsp)
- 10 g Goat Cheese (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Peel squash, cut in half and remove seeds. Then cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Place cubed squash into a large bowl, drizzle with oil, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss until evenly seasoned and coated.
- Spread seasoned butternut squash onto baking sheet into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes, until fork tender and lightly golden brown.
- While squash is cooking assemble salad. I like to dress my greens with the dressing first. Place the arugula in a large bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss to distribute dressing evenly oven arugula. Then transfer the arugula to your serving bowl.
- Top the arugula with pomegranate, pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese.
- Once the butternut squash is done, add it on top of the salad and enjoy.
Kcals: 221 / 7g P / 37g C / 6.7g F