Raspberry and Pumpkin Seed Parfait
- 16 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (2 cups)
- 75 g Raspberries (about 1/2 cup)
- 50 g Honey Almond Flax Granola (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tsp Antioxidant Super Food Powder (optional)
- 10 g Pumpkin Seeds (about 1/4 cup)
- Spoon 4 oz of yogurt into the bottom of each of your serving glasses.
- Then top the yogurt with your raspberries, reserving 2 raspberries for the topping.
- Next add your granola on top of the raspberries, putting half into each serving cup.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining 8 oz of yogurt with the antioxidant super food powder, stir until well combined. (This not only adds antioxidants but also gives it the pink color. This is optional, if you do not have the super food you can skip this step.)
- Spoon the remaining 8 oz of yogurt on top of your granola, half into each glass.
- Top with your pumpkin seeds and the saved raspberry.
Kcals: 269 / 28.6 g P / 28.5g C / 5.1 g F