Melon and Grape Parfait
- 12 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1.5 cups)
- 80 g Green Grapes (about 1 cup)
- 50 g Pepino Melon, diced small (about 1/2 cup)
- 40 g Concord Grapes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp Bee Pollen
- Assemble your parfait in two interesting glasses, creating layers in each glass.
- Start by placing half of your green grapes, 1/4 of your grapes into the bottom of each glass.
- Then top your grapes with 3 oz yogurt in each glass.
- On top of that first layer of yogurt add the remaining green grapes.
- Then top this layer of grapes with another 3 oz of yogurt in each glass.
- For the final layer divide your melon in half and put half into each glass.
- Then add half of your concord grapes into each glass.
- And to finish it off sprinkle your bee pollen on top!
Kcals: 147 / 18.4g P / 18.9g C / .3g F