Blackberry Kiwi Yogurt Bowl
- 20 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 60 g Kiwi, peeled and sliced (1 kiwi fruit)
- 100 g Blackberries (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 Heresy Chocolate Bar, chopped (3 small pieces)
- 3 tsp Açai Berry Powder
- 1 tsp Bee Pollen
- In a large bowl combine yogurt and Açai powder, stir together until the powder is absorbed by the yogurt and the yogurt has turned into a light purple color.
- Next, transfer the yogurt to your serving bowls.
- Then top with your peeled sliced kiwi, blackberries, and chopped chocolate bar.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of bee pollen.
Kcals: 247 / 31.2g P / 23g C / 4.1g F