Red & Golden Beet Salad
- 150 g Raw Golden Beet, cut into chunks (2 beets)
- 150 g Raw Red Beet, cut into chunks (2 beets)
- 35 g Watermelon Radish, sliced thin (1/4 radish)
- 25 g Arugula (about 1/2 cup)
- 25 g Spinach (about 1/2 cup)
- 10 g Micro Greens (about 1/4)
- 15 g Goat Cheese (about 2 tbsp)
- 15 g Almonds, sliced (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Prep all of your ingredients: Slicing or cutting your beets into bite size pieces, slicing your radish into thin round slices.
- Then begin arranging your salad. I like to toss my greens in the dressing so that it is evenly distributed. Do this by placing your arugula, spinach, and micro greens in a large bowl with the dressing, then toss together. Transfer the dressed greens to your serving bowl.
- Top with your sliced beets and watermelon radish.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top by using a fork to scrap at your block or roll of goat cheese, as you scrap your goat cheese will begin to crumble.
- Then garnish with almonds.
Kcals: 171 / 6g P/ 18.4g C / 9g F