Servings: 16, 1 tbsp servings
- 300 g Blueberries (about 1.5 cups)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Heat a small sauce pan to medium low heat.
- Once the pan is hot add the blueberries.
- Using a firm spatula, stir the blueberries consistently to prevent them from burning.
- As the berries begin to get warm, use the spatula to smash them. As the blueberries get warmer they will become softer, allowing you to smash them easier. Cook for approximately 7-10 minutes
- Once you berries have been smashed together add the sugar and continue to cook for another 3 minutes, stirring consistently.
- Once your blueberries are fully cooked and are the consistency of slightly lumpy jelly, remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
Kcals: 13g / .1g P / 3.2g C / .1g F