Watermelon Yogurt Bowl
- 40 g Watermelon (about 1/2 cup)
- 6 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 25 g Fresh or Frozen Mixed Berries (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Bee Pollen
- Cut the bottom 2 inches off a small seedless watermelon. Remove the watermelon from this small section. This will leave you with the watermelon rind that should resemble a bowl. You can use this as your serving bowl or of course you can use a regular bowl.
- Cut up 1/2 a cup of watermelon into chunks, or any shape you like. I used the smallest biscuit cutter to create circles with my watermelon.
- Spoon the yogurt into the watermelon rind bowl or your regular bowl.
- Top the yogurt with your watermelon and berries, arranging in an interesting way.
- Then sprinkle with a little bit of bee pollen.
Kcals: 118g / 18.7g P / 11.4g C /.2g F