Peach Burrata Salad
- 100 g Burrata (1 burrata ball)
- 4 oz Chicken breast (about 1/2 of a large breast)
- 25 g Baby Spinach
- 25 g Baby Kale
- 6 Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 30 g White Peach, sliced (about 1/3 of a peach)
- 15 g Red Onion, diced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Heat stove top pan to medium heat, while the pan is heating season the chicken breast on both sides, with black pepper, red pepper, and garlic. Once the pan is hot, add 1/2 tbsp the avocado oil to the pan.
- Place the chicken immediately in the pan, leave it there on medium heat for 2 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Both sides should start to become golden brown, but the center will still look uncooked…If not, give each side another minute…your pan wasn’t hot enough. Then turn the heat to low and cover the chicken with a lid. Let it cook for about 5 minutes, then flip and cover again for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- After 5 minutes on each side covered, the chicken should be done. But this does depend on the size of the chicken breast…these times are based on a 4.5-5 oz breast. It is always best to check the internal temperature of chicken before serving.
- Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the spinach and kale. Then drizzle with the balsamic dressing and toss together. This helps to disburse the dressing evenly throughout the salad. Then transfer mixed greens to your serving bowl.
- Top with your burrata ball, sliced chicken, peaches, grapes, and diced red onions.
Kcals: 459g / 42.3g P /14.4g C / 27.4g F