Chocolate Almond Butter Peach Bowl
- 10 oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt (1 1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 15 g Banana, sliced (1/4 a banana)
- 2 tsp Creamy Almond Butter (any nut butter works)
- 30 g White Peach, sliced (1/4 peach)
- 5 g Almonds, sliced (1 tbsp)
- In a large bowl stir together yogurt and cocoa powder, mix until well combined. You now have chocolate yogurt! If you would like to make it sweeter, you can use sweetened cocoa. If you would like a more chocolaty flavor, you can add more cocoa powder.
- Transfer the chocolate yogurt into your serving bowl.
- Then add a dollop of your creamy nut butter on top of the yogurt in the center.
- The top with your sliced banana and peaches, arranging in an interesting way.
- Sprinkle your almond slices on top and enjoy!
Kcals: 302 g / 34.6g P / 23.3g C / 10.2g F