Apple Avocado Toast
- 2 Slices Thin Organic Whole Grain Bread
- 60 g Avocado (half an avocado)
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 2.5 g Goat Cheese (about 1 tablespoon)
- 50 g Pink Lady Apple, sliced (half an apple)
- 5 g Clover Sprout (about 1/4 cup loosely packed)
- Toast your bread in a toaster.
- While the bread is toasting cut your avocado in half and remove the avocado from one half and put it into a bowl. Season the avocado with black pepper, then mash the avocado with a fork until you get a consistency you like. I like mine a little chunky!
- Spread the smashed avocado on your toasted bread.
- Then using a fork, scrap your roll or block of goat cheese over top of the toast. This will crumble the goat cheese allowing you to sprinkle a little over the top.
- Arrange your sliced apple on top of the avocado and goat cheese, then top with your clover sprouts!
Kcals: 251g / 7.8g P / 36.5g C / 11.3g F