No Bake Almond Butter Bars
- 3/4 Cups Almond Flour
- 42g Vanilla Protein Mix (2 scoops)
- 1 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Crack Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, vanilla protein mix, almond butter, syrup, cracked pink salt, and vanilla extract until well combined. (Sea salt will also work, if you do not have pink salt)
- Line a 9×9 inch dish with parchment paper, leaving a little overhanging the edge, this will help to remove the bars from the dish later.
- Press the almond butter mixture into the pan evenly. Use a spatula to create a nice even top, and to push firmly into the dish ensuring all air pockets are gone.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds. Cook until chocolate is completely melted, but be careful not to burn.
- Pour melted chocolate over top of the almond butter base, sprinkle with a dash of pink salt and place the bars in the fridge for 2-4 hour to allow the chocolate to cool.
- Once cooled, remove the bar from the dish and cut into 12 mini bite size bars and store in the fridge.
Tip: If when you go to cut the bars and the chocolate topping wants to crack, allow the large bar to sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes, this will loosen up the chocolate and you’ll be able to cut it with out it cracking.
Kcals: 286g / 9.2g P / 8.8g C / 20.3g F