Mini Greek Frittata
- 1.5 Cups Liquid Egg Whites
- 50 g Shallots, diced (one medium shallot)
- 75 g Mushrooms, diced (about 8 mushrooms)
- 25 g Spinach, torn (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 14 g Feta Chunks (about 1/4 cup)
- 12 Pitted Calamata Olives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a medium saute pan to medium heat, once hot add olive oil to the pan.
- Then add diced shallots to the pan, cook stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms to the pan and cook down for another 2-3 minutes.
- While the mushrooms and shallots are cooking, pour egg whites into a large bowl and whisk for about 1 minutes. This will add air into the egg whites and help to create a nice fluffy frittata.
- Add the torn spinach to the pan and allow to wilt for about 2 minutes.
- Lightly grease 4 mini tart pans with cooking spray. If you do not have mini dishes you can cook this dish in a larger version using a 9×9 inch casserole pan.
- Remove the shallot, mushrooms, and spinach mixture from the heat and spread evenly around the bottom of each mini tart dish. Then pour egg mixture over top.
- Place the mini tart dishes onto a baking sheet for easier maneuverability. Then transfer the entire pan to the oven.
- Cook mini frittatas for 30 minutes in the over at 350 degrees. If using a larger 9×9 dish cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Once the top of the frittata has risen and has started turning golden brown remove from the over and top with crumbled feta cheese and chopped calamata olives.
Kcals 110g / 11.7g P / 3.8g C / 4.1g F