Green Apple Yogurt Bowl
- 10 oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Alkalising Blend (super-Food blend)
- 25 g Granny Smith Apple, sliced (about 1/4 of an apple)
- 20 g Blueberries (about 1/4 cup)
- 20 g Almonds, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Bee Pollen
- In a blender add non fat greek yogurt and super food blend. Blend together for 1 minute, stopping to scarp the sides down as needed. (If you do not have the super-food blend you can leave this out of the recipe and skip the blending step. Leaving out the super-food blend does not change the macro count and your yogurt will not be the green color as displayed.)
- Pour the yogurt mixture into one of your favorite bowls, then top with sliced green apples and blueberries.
- Then sprinkle with almonds slices and bee pollen.
Kcals: 303g / 35.4g P / 19g C / 11.1g F